We are looking for a senior developer who is familiarized with C# web development and experienced in ERP development (Dynamics 365 / Navision / Axapta, Sage X3 y 200, SAP)
InnoQubit is a technology company whose mission is to help mid-market and large-sized companies go digital. To achieve that, we offer business software as standalone solutions or integrated in mayor ERPs (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance, SAP, Sage X3, etc).
We believe that we are better together, and at InnoQubit we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our business software. At InnoQubit, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize business software and together find the good out there.
InnoQubit provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At InnoQubit, you will be part of a dynamic, fun and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
A bit about us – we strive to be:
- Accountable: We deliver what we say we will, when we say we will.
- Transparent: We build trust through constructive, open, honest and direct communication.
- Growth Mindset: We unlock our full potential when we are curious and learn from our success and failure alike.
- Better Together: We strengthen our ideas when we embrace diverse perspectives.
- Adaptable: We move faster when we embrace change and consider better ways to bigger outcomes.
- Customer Obsessed: We win when our customers do, and it shows up in everything we do.
What are we looking for?:
A developer who loves challenges, solving problems and taking our software to the next level.
Main responsibilities and tasks you will have in our team:
- Evolution of our solutions’ web interfaces and the management of their portals.
- Evolution of our software that connects ERPs with other business management programmes, such as Docuten’s electronic signature and Captio’s business expense management.
- Evolution of our ERP extensions adding new functionalities and ensuring that they work with the ERP versions maintained by the manufacturers. We have solutions for electronic invoicing, PDF signing and development tools that are constantly evolving.
- Development of new extensions for market leading ERPs that extend or add new functionalities to the ERP.
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation.
What do we expect from you?:
- Passion for programming.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment, and to meet required schedules and deadlines.
- Willingness to take on multiple roles and to step in when needed.
- Languages: Spanish. English and any other European language is a plus.
- Smart, hard-working, detail-oriented, organised, motivated and looking for ways to add value to the team.
- We highly value participation in the ideation of new solutions. Do you want to make reality something that you have always thought ERPs lack? We can make your idea come true.
What we offer you:
We are a young company, but we have a relevant portfolio of solutions. We have 33 solutions published on Microsoft AppSource, 2 stand-alone solutions and the solution for the management of direct debits IQpay (formerly known as Besepa).
- Indefinite contract and a stable position.
- Annual working day composed of normal working day (40h/week) and full working day (35h/week). In addition, we are seriously thinking of implementing the four-day ‘Valencian’ week.
- Full working day from the end of June to the beginning of September as long as the company projects allow it (the goal is to have at least 10 weeks).
- Freedom to take your holidays in weeks or days at a time, if the company’s activity allows it and bearing in mind that you will enjoy two consecutive weeks of holidays in the month of August.
- Two extra holiday days per year: one for your birthday and one for whatever you want.
- Possibility of teleworking 3 days a week. Mondays are the days when we expect everyone in the office.
- Possibility of teleworking the entire months of July and August depending on the company’s projects, commercial visits and congresses/events.
- Flexible working hours, but you should be available at least from 09:30 to 13:30 and from 15:00 to 16:00 CEST.
- Fridays end at 14.30 CEST.
- We provide the employee with a laptop, mobile phone (if required), headphones and any other accessories that may be necessary.
- We love our employees to be trained and we are open to support any courses, masters, etc. related to our activity.
- Salary fully negotiable according to the experience and value provided by the candidates.
- Vocational training or degree in the field of Engineering, IT or telecommunications.
- At least 2 years of experience in development oriented to ERP software and enterprise data management.
- Professional mastery in the development of applications with C# language.
- Knowledge in the use/development of ERP Dynamics 365 / Navision / Axapta, Sage X3 and 200, SAP or Odoo will be an asset.
- Knowledge in the development of web solutions is an asset.
InnoQubit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All team members are assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of their role.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!