InnoQubit is a is a fast-growing technology company headquartered in the lovely coastal city of Castellón (Spain).
We are a technology company whose mission is to help mid-market and large-sized companies go digital. To achieve that, we offer business software as standalone solutions or integrated in mayor ERPs (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance, SAP, Odoo, Sage X3, etc).
We believe that we are better together, and at InnoQubit we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our business software. At InnoQubit, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize business software and together find the good out there.
InnoQubit provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At InnoQubit, you will be part of a dynamic, fun and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
A bit about us – we strive to be:
- Accountable: We deliver what we say we will, when we say we will.
- Transparent: We build trust through constructive, open, honest and direct communication.
- Growth Mindset: We unlock our full potential when we are curious and learn from our success and failure alike.
- Better Together: We strengthen our ideas when we embrace diverse perspectives.
- Adaptable: We move faster when we embrace change and consider better ways to bigger outcomes.
- Customer Obsessed: We win when our customers do, and it shows up in everything we do.
What You’ll Do:
- Work in a fast-paced environment that is in continuous development and deployments.
- Work in an iterative, data-driven environment that favors experimentation and feedback.
- Productionize and apply machine learning models to solve unstructured business problems.
- Research, implement, and integrate domain-relevant algorithms.
- Strong testing culture: high quality / maintainable code is very important.
- Review each others code to ensure alignment on principles and best practices.
- Evaluate our technology choices and development process: you have a voice!
- Work on latest projects that require front end and back end coding.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Create tests to ensure deployed code is reliable and functional.
- Participate in discussions on how to improve team’s productivity.
- Value hard work, collaboration and a balance of speed, quality and execution.
- Generate specifications from business requirements and execute.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and writing beautiful code to join our exceptional Engineering Department.
- 3-5 years development with Ruby on Rails, along with other commonly used languages.
- Experience working remotely and an ability to deliver on-spec and on-time.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- love to code.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment, and meet required schedules and timelines
- Willingness to take on multiple roles and jump in when needed.
- Languages: Spanish, business English. Any additional European language is a plus.
- We expect you to be smart, hard-working, detail-oriented, organized, and motivated. You should constantly be looking for ways to improve on your skills and look for ways to add value to the team.
What are we offer:
- Salary commensurates with education/experience.
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup with a competitive product and an aim to capture a more significant share of the market, both domestically and internationally.
- Flexibility: a great work-life balance.
- Lots of perks:
- Working remotely 3 days a week.
- Weekly English classes.
- 2 extra vacation days (one for your birthday and another for whenever you like).
- Fridays are half days— lights out by 14:30.
- 30% flexible payroll (based on the Fuell app) to save money on working remotely, daycare, lunches, etc.
- Personal budget for training or to attend events. Weekly time for training.
- Choose your favourite computer (Linux, Mac or Windows).
InnoQubit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All team members are assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of their role.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!