InnoQubit is a is a fast-growing technology company headquartered in the lovely coastal city of Castellón (Spain).
We are a technology company whose mission is to help mid-market and large-sized companies go digital. To achieve that, we offer business software as standalone solutions or integrated in mayor ERPs (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance, SAP, Odoo, Sage X3, etc).
We believe that we are better together, and at InnoQubit we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our business software. At InnoQubit, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize business software and together find the good out there.
InnoQubit provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At InnoQubit, you will be part of a dynamic, fun and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
A bit about us – we strive to be:
- Accountable: We deliver what we say we will, when we say we will.
- Transparent: We build trust through constructive, open, honest and direct communication.
- Growth Mindset: We unlock our full potential when we are curious and learn from our success and failure alike.
- Better Together: We strengthen our ideas when we embrace diverse perspectives.
- Adaptable: We move faster when we embrace change and consider better ways to bigger outcomes.
- Customer Obsessed: We win when our customers do, and it shows up in everything we do.
What You’ll Do:
Key Accountability and Responsibilities
- Understand customers’ needs and desires.
- Understand existing product pain points through collaboration with different business units and defining solutions to address them.
- Brings new features to market by analyzing and proposing product requirements and managing product development programs, establishing time schedules with engineering and stakeholders.
- Prioritize backlog according to product needs.
- Be responsible for creating user stories, user manuals, and general documentation.
- Collaborate with the business team and stakeholders to drive and deliver a successful product launch.
- Evaluate product impact.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products regularly.
- Communicate properly decisions adopted to affected business units.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for someone with empathy yet also competitive, a team player. An experienced B2B Account Executive, a closer who would like to become part of our sales team and accompany us in our growth.
- A track record of selling B2B to mid market and Enterprise accounts.
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills to identify opportunities and pain-points through research, data, customer insights and business unit knowledge.
- Being both comfortable working with a quarter/yearly quota to achieve our Annual Contract Value (ACV) goals.
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive and level of autonomy – delivering results in a fast growing B2B startup, combined with the ability to compete and collaborate within a sales team.
- The ability to build credible relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and successfully handle ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive attitude.
- A person who has experience working in a startup environment.
- Languages: Spanish, business English. Any additional European language is a plus.
- We expect you to be smart, hard-working, detail-oriented, organized, and motivated. You should constantly be looking for ways to improve on your skills and look for ways to add value to the team.
What are we offer:
- Salary commensurates with education/experience.
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup with a competitive product and an aim to capture a more significant share of the market, both domestically and internationally.
- Flexibility: a great work-life balance.
- Lots of perks:
- Working remotely 3 days a week.
- Weekly English classes.
- 2 extra vacation days (one for your birthday and another for whenever you like).
- Fridays are half days— lights out by 14:30.
- 30% flexible payroll (based on the Fuell app) to save money on working remotely, daycare, lunches, etc.
InnoQubit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All team members are assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of their role.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!